CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionA miniature edition of Dr. Seuss's most celebrated book, w 40 something years old with worldwide sales reaching over 10 million copies. The perfect gift for Christmas! When Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat made his flambouyant entrance in 1957 he started a revolution in the world of children's books. Here, for the first time, was a book that made learning to read lots of fun. Packed with riotous rhyme and zany pictures, The Cat in the Hat has since become a children's classic, entertaining generations of young readers across the world.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better know to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humourist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width116 mm
- Height157 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Seuss
- Format DetailsMiniature book
- Edition StatementMini edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 7
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.