All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm the Cat in the Hat and I want you to please take a few moments to look at the trees! Join the Cat in the Hat as he introduces beginning readers to trees. This title and others form part of a series of books that takes an off-beat look at nature and natural sciences through a fun combination of Seussian rhymes and zany illustrations. Aimed at early readers - from four to seven year olds - the books are designed to bridge the gap between concept books written for preschoolers and more formal n fiction titles that require fluent reading skills. By presenting the facts in a lively and rhythmic manner, they provide the critical foundation upon which complex facts and ideas can eventually be built.
- Author BiographyWith his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Dr. Seuss is a global bestseller, with over half a billion books sold worldwide.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleThe Cat in the Hat's Learning Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Most relevant reviews
- boxyleague1126 Aug, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.