Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would the state of southern plate and palate be without this staple? What is his great appeal? What is his family tree? How do you hook him? And if so, how do you cook him? But first you have to clean him, so how do you do that? This light-hearted book of catfish facts and folklore gives ample answers to these monumentous questions and to others just as acute. And cooks wishing to greet their catfish on the stove top rather than on the riverbank will delight in this book's variety of award-winning recipes from the National Farm-Raised Catfish Cooking Contest.
- Author BiographyLinda Crawford served as executive director of South Delta Library Services and the Triangle Cultural Center in Yazoo City, Mississippi.|Craig Claiborne (1920-2000) was a restaurant critic, food writer, and former food editor of the New York Times. A native Mississippian, he wrote numerous cookbooks and an autobiography.
- Author(s)Linda Crawford
- PublisherRethink Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGt Yarmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLean Marketing Press
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight160 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byCraig Claiborne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.