All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmerse yourself in the romance of Cath Kidston florals with this brand new colouring book.Everyone adores Cath florals, and w you can reimagine your favourites using your own colour scheme. Or you can choose to re-create the classic prints in their original colours. This is essential vintage colouring!
- Author BiographyCath Kidston first opened in West London in 1993, inspired by the idea of taking traditional prints and using them in a fresh, modern way. More than 20 years later, they are one of the most influential design brands in the UK.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note43 black and white line illustrations
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cath Kidston
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.