Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive pocket sized handbook, The Cathedrals of England and Wales is a guide to 36 of Britain's finest holy buildings. Originally published in 1912, it provides both an informative background to the cathedrals today and a useful reference point for the changes of the last century. Its clear and concise summaries of each cathedral's history and development are enhanced by floorplans, photographs and illustrations. The guide includes Bangor, Birmingham, Bristol, Canterbury, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, Hereford, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, Llandaff, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Ripon, Rochester, St Albans, St Asaph's, St David's, St Paul's, Salisbury, Southwark, Southwell, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Winchester, Worcester and York The author, Francis Bond (1852-1918), was considered a leading authority on architectural history with special expertise in the English Gothic style.
- Author(s)Francis Bond
- PublisherJeremy Mills Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- Place of PublicationHuddersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJeremy Mills Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.