All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description<b>The controversial president of The Catholic League shows how the Church may be the best guide for achieving long-term health and happiness. Religious Americans are by far the healthiest and happiest of any segment of the population this is true across religions according to recent Gallup polls. Bill Dohue, President of the Catholic League, goes a step further to show that Catholicism will t only make you healthy and happy, but it will ultimately lead you to heaven too.In his latest book, <i>The Catholic Advantage</i>, Dohue turns his attention to the ways Catholicism is experienced by believers. He explores a simplified and practical way of looking at the faith, demonstrating how Catholic living enhances our well-being. With exciting new research and time-hored wisdom, Dohue shows how the application of beliefs, bonds and boundaries lead to a bountiful life, while the atheism, narcissism, and hedonism of secular intellectuals and celebrity culture paves the path to misery.Dohue writes, Catholics who have faithfully followed the precepts of their religion, and have lived a life of good health and happiness, are nicely positioned to experience even greater happiness in heaven. Anyone who bats three for three, especially given these stakes, must be doing something right.
- Author Biography<b>DR. WILLIAM A. DONOHUE</b> is the president and CEO of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, the nation s largest Catholic civil rights organization. The publisher of the Catholic League journal, <i>Catalyst, </i>Donohue is also a former Bradley Resident Scholar at The Heritage Foundation and served for two decades on the board of directors of the National Association of Scholars. A formidable TV presence, Donohue has authored several books on civil liberties, social issues, and Catholicism.
- Author(s)Bill Donohue
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintImage Books
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.