All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Catholic Bible Study Handbook offers Catholics a popular approach to personal and group Bible study. Everything you need to kw to begin studying the Bible is contained in this easy-to-use guide. The Catholic Bible Study Handbook puts a wealth of information at your fingertips. It makes the study of Scripture a rich and rewarding experience, helping you to understand God's Word and to apply it to your own life. A Servant Book.
- Author BiographyJEROME KODELL, O.S.B., is the abbot of Subiaco Abbey, Arkansas. He is nationally known for his efforts in promoting Bible study among Catholics. His Scripture study program, first used in the diocese of Little Rock, Arkansas, is now popular across the country.
- Author(s)Jerome Kodell
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Weight322 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.