All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the history of the Catholic Church in China since the country opened up to the world in December 1978. It comprehensively studies the Chinese Catholic Church on various levels, including an analysis of Si-Vatican relations, the control over the Catholic Church by the Beijing government, the supervision of local Church activities, and the consecration of government-approved bishops, the formation of priests, and the everyday lives of Chinese Catholics.
- Author BiographyCindy Yik-yi Chu is a Professor in the Department of History at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Author(s)C. Chu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight246 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.