All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delineates the evolution of the Study Centre for Catholic Schools (CSSC) in its first ten years of existence since its foundation in 1998 by the Italian Bishops' Conference. The volume is divided into three main sections. The first outlines the context and the activity of the CSSC during ten years?: the role, the functions, the tasks and the initiatives of CSSC are analysed in the framework of the recent history of the Catholic Schools in Italy. The second section elaborates the theoretical bases for the functioning of the CSSC?: they are identified in the quality of the Catholic School, in its community dimension and in the religious education offered. The third section focuses on the members of the educative community?: the teachers, the parents, the students and the principals. The book tries to make the most of the material gathered in the annual reports on the Catholic Schools in Italy, prepared by the CSSC.
- Author BiographyGuglielmo Malizia is Director of the CSSC and Emeritus Professor of Sociology of Education at the Salesian University. He was Dean of the Faculty of Education at the same university. He is the author of about one hundred books and articles and has directed about fifty researches in education. Sergio Cicatelli is principal of a school and researcher of the CSSC. He is a consultant of the Italian Ministry of Education and of the Italian Bishops' Conference. He has written many books and articles about the Italian education system.
- Author(s)Guglielmo Malizia,Sergio Cicatelli
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication07/05/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.