All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Causes and Consequences of Group Violence: From Bullies to Terrorists offers a transnational and transdisciplinary investigation of the causes and consequences of violence, ranging from bullying and hate crimes to revolutions, gecide, and acts of terrorism. Editors James Hawdon, John Ryan, and Mark Lucht bring together empirical investigations of these specific types of violence as well as theoretical discussions of the underlying similarities and differences among them. Focusing on both the perpetrators and targets of violence, The Causes and Consequences of Group Violencethis book is a valuable resource for sociologists, crimilogists, political scientists, behavioral scientists, peace studies scholars, and psychologists.
- Author BiographyJames Hawdon is professor of sociology and the director of the Center for Peace Studies and Violence Prevention at Virginia Tech. John Ryan is professor and chair of sociology at Virginia Tech. Marc Lucht is visiting assistant professor of philosophy and education coordinator at the Center for Peace Studies and Violence Prevention at Virginia Tech.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note15 Tables, unspecified; 3 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames Hawdon,John Ryan,Marc Lucht
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.