All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionTwo brothers, two vellas, all in one place. AN UNINTENDED JOURNEY Abby Goddard's life is going along just swimmingly, apart from the disappearance of her life's love-Wesley Cavendish, a man well above her station. Just before Christmas, Grandmama dies after revealing the identity of Abby's grandfather. The Duke of Danby, less. Now the entire family will travel to Yorkshire to confront Danby, hoping to gain a dowry for Abby. But then Wesley reemerges, sparking a hope Abby thought long destroyed. Shall the prodigal son's sole inheritance be an unsightly gash? Wesley Cavendish aspires to the political realm, despite his father's near-murderous opposition...t to mention his opposition to Abby Goddard. But since Father died, will the new Earl of Fordingham rescind Father's disgraceful allegations? Fordingham thwarts Wesley at every turn, threatening marriage to a prominent Tory family-which precludes Abby-to put an end to Wesley's Whig involvement...unless Wesley can find a loophole. TO ENCHANT AN ICY EARL As the Earl of Fordingham, Tristan Cavendish has lived by the code his father beat into him for so long he's driven everyone in his life away, including his brother. Now he is alone. Loneliness dictates he must change, so he sets out to make amends with his only sibling. Alas, his brother seems ne too inclined to hear him out, and a woman who must be a vision from Fordingham's dreams walks into his path. Now, more than ever before, he kws he must change his ways or risk driving her away as well...but how? Calista Bartlett is on the hunt for a husband-but one who is thing at all like the betrayer who was her former beau. When she sees the Earl of Fordingham across the room at a soiree, she kws she's found the very man who is everything her one-time beau was t. Fordingham presents an icy facade to the world, but Calista discovers a passionate man who kisses her feverishly and warms her through to the bones. Can she ever convince him to let down his guard permanently?
- Author BiographyCatherine Gayle is a bestselling author of Regency-set historical romance. She's a transplanted Texan living in North Carolina with two extremely spoiled felines. In her spare time, she watches way too much hockey and reality TV, plans fun things to do for the Nephew Monster's next visit, and performs experiments in the kitchen which are rarely toxic.
- Author(s)Catherine Gayle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.