All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPatterns of fascinating intricacy are the legacy of ancient Celtic artists, who intertwined the beauty of the natural world with the mystery of the spiritual world, as it was then perceived. In these designs, fantastic men, beasts, birds and serpents writhe and bite their way through twisting bands of ktwork and swirling spirals, in dazzling, never-ending linear displays. Artists, crafts people, colourists, and all who love pure design will find these pages, inspired by the Celtic tradition, absorbing and challenging for use in stencilling, needlework, calligraphic design and many other applications.
- Author BiographyRebecca McKillip
- Author(s)Rebecca McKillip
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleInternational Design Library
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight210 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.