Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.31Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a dark night in the Danish harbour of Dragor, Ulf is handed a log book by a sailor who then disappears. The bizarre events recorded in the log book lead Ulf and his friend to make a dangerous winter crossing of the North Sea to Scotland and face arms smugglers and followers of a Druidic cult.
- Author(s)Bjorn Larsson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMariners Library Fiction Classic
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Note1 map
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.