The Certifiable Salesperson: The Ultimate Guide to Help Any Salesperson Go Crazy with Unprecedented Sales by Tom Hopkins, Laura Laaman (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a salesperson, you will find yourself in this book. Treat it like your road map to success and you will be a professional salesperson. - Willis Turner, CSE President, Sales and Marketing Executives International, Inc. This action-oriented book covers the best practices of top sales performers in all critical areas. The lessons are easy to learn and they will help you forge more rewarding customer relationships, a higher income, and a richer career satisfaction. A must-read for any salesperson who wants to improve and reach the next level of success. - Gerhard Gschwandtner, founder and Publisher, Selling Power magazine As a professor teaching MBA students for twenty years, I encourage everyone in management to make this required reading for their sales teams. - Dr. Michael Russell, Chairman of the Marketing Dept., St. Bonaventure University Each page is full of ideas for instant sales and commissions! - Anthony Parinello, author of Secrets of VITO: Think and Sell Like a CEO
- Author BiographyTOM HOPKINS carries the standard as a master sales trainer and is recognized as the world's leading authority on selling techniques and salesmanship. Over three million people on five continents have attended Tom's high-energy live seminars. Tom personally conducts seventy-five seminars each year, traveling throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, and the Philippines. He is the author of eleven books, including How to Master the Art of Selling, which has sold 1.4 million copies. In 1976 Tom founded Tom Hopkins International. Today, over 35,000 corporations and millions of professional salespeople utilize his professional sales training materials. LAURA LAAMAN is an award-winning speaker, trainer, and author. She has been WOWing salespeople, managers, and customer service representative audiences with powerful and entertaining presentations since 1989. Laura shares the stage with other top speakers including Tom Hopkins and Zig Ziglar. Along with her staff, Laura has helped thousands of companies in the United States and Europe SELL MORE by using the vital techniques she delivers at her training seminars and presentations. New salespeople and veterans alike look up to her because of her credibility and powerful, yet approachable, manner.
- Author(s)Laura Laaman,Tom Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.