All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionScotland Yard's art crime detective Jack Oxby tackles the mystery behind the destruction of valuable Cezanne paintings, criss-crossing St. Petersburg, New York City, London, Provence, Boston, and Paris. When Inspector Jack Oxby links the shocking defacing of two of the 26 extant Cezanne self-portraits in London's National Gallery to a mysterious death outside London, the chase is on. The high-risk world of international art is exposed, as is the ruthless adversary behind the intricate and deadly crime.
- Author BiographyThomas Swan chose art crime and thievery as the backdrop for his three highly praised thrillers featuring Inspector Jack Oxby: The Da Vinci Deception, The Cezanne Chase, and The Final Faberge. Swan was the director of the national board of the Mystery Writers of America and past president of its New York chapter. His novels have all been Book of the Month Club selections and have been translated into French, German, Greek, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Author(s)Thomas Swan
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/07/2012
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.