CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry introduces dark aspects, while the absurdity of the lighter side of life is seen through hilarity. Taunting dreams are examined, while supernatural occurrences are explained. Love is described in its entire splendor. Conversely, it is displayed with the odium that it can bring into many of our lives. Relationships are portrayed; both light and dark, but tender scars remain skin deep in many of our souls.
- Author BiographyNatalytha holds a BA and MA in the psychology field. She is currently pursuing her PsyD, but her passion truly lies with writing. She is happily married, and lives in New York, U.S. She is surrounded by family and friends who love and support her passion and love for writing. Natalytha enjoys gaining new perspectives into the human psyche and delving into the intricacies of life by examination.
- Author(s)Natalytha Bella Lovingstine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lovina Wright
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.