All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeterrence of nuclear use through the threat of retaliation could be highly problematic in many plausible conflict scenarios with nuclear-armed regional adversaries. This could compel U.S. leaders to temper their military and political objectives if they come into conflict with these states. This book examines the reasons behind this important shift in the international security environment and its strategic and force planning implications.Deterring nuclear use by regional adversaries such as North Korea could be problematic in some situations. This book examines the strategic and force planning implications of this shift in the international security environment.
- Author(s)David A. Ochmanek,Lowell H. Schwartz
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.