Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionAngered when the Joint Terrorism Task Force igres evidence of an impending terrorist attack on U.S. soil, Gideon Davis is left with only one option - to launch his own investigation. Enlisting the help of his brother, Tillman, to infiltrate Colonel Jim Verhoven's white supremacist group, Gideon is thrown into the thick of a revenge plot designed t only to overthrow the government but bring an end to democracy itself. But when things get messy and the brothers are forced to play along with Verhoven's plan in order to avoid detection, they'll need the help of Nancy Clement, Gideon's old FBI colleague, if they are to slot the final piece of the puzzle into place and prevent disaster.
- Author BiographyHoward Gordan has been a writer and producer working Hollywood for more than twenty years. He is the executive producer of the hit TV show 24. Prior to his involvement with the series, Gordon was a writer and executive producer for the X-Files. This is his first novel. He lives with his family in Pacific Palisades, California.
- Author(s)Howard Gordon
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.