All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading sports psychologist Jim Afremow, author of the successful debut, The Champion's Mind, kws what makes good athletes great. Especially When they come back to win after facing devastating injuries, tough obstacles, or seemingly insurmountable odds. Now, in The Champion's Comeback, he offers winning strategies for athletes of any skill level or age to get mentally psyched for competition, quickly rebound after a loss, and overcome injuries (and the fear of re-injury). In clear, engaging language, Afremow explores the psychology of commitment and shows readers how to develop the core confidence of repeat champions. Featuring unique tips and advice, including guided imagery scripts, easy-to-follow mental training exercises, and motivating stories of famous comeback athletes, The Champion's Comeback is the ultimate athlete's handbook, encouraging readers t only to stay in the game, but to achieve greatness, matter what.
- Author BiographyJim Afremow, PhD, is a leading sports psychology consultant and licensed counselor. He is the founder of Good to Gold Medal, PLLC, former sports psychology consultant at Arizona State University, and author of The Champion's Mind. He has worked closely with athletes at all levels, including pros from the MLB, NBA, WNBA, NFL, NHL, PGA Tour, and LPGA Tour. He lives in Phoenix, AZ.
- Author(s)Jim Afremow
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Weight408 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.