All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionDid J. Edgar Hoover die a natural death - or was he murdered? A top-tch thriller from the No. 1 bestselling author Robert Ludlum. Inver Brass: a group of high-minded and high-placed intellectuals. They see a monstrous threat to the country in Hoover's unethical use of his scandal-ridden private files. And so they decide to do away with him - quietly, efficiently, with hint of impropriety. Until bestselling thriller writer Peter Chancellor stumbles upon information that makes his previous books look like harmless fairy tales. Now Chancellor and Inver Brass are on a deadly collision course, spiralling across the globe in an ever-widening arc of violence and terror. They are hurtling towards a showdown that will rip Washington's intelligence community apart, leaving only one damning document to survive: The Chancellor Manuscript...
- Author BiographyRobert Ludlum is one of the world's bestselling authors and there are more than 300 million copies of his books in print. He is published in 32 languages and 50 countries. As well as blending sophisticated plotting and extreme pace, Robert Ludlum's novels are meticulously researched. In addition to the popular titles in the Covert-One series, Robert Ludlum's best-known books include THE SCARLATTI INHERITANCE, THE CHANCELLOR MANUSCRIPT and the Jason Bourne series.
- Author(s)Robert Ludlum
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight328 g
- Width201 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.