Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to help those involved in organisational consulting to discover deeper meaning in their work. The editors showcase first-hand accounts of five graduates of the Ashridge Doctorate in Organisational Change (ADOC) who changed their lives and their work through systematic self-reflection. As students and practitioners of action research, each invented personal ways of consulting that contradict traditional management practices at every turn. They found that by uncovering hidden dimensions in their own experience they could enable their clients in many fields to achieve new levels of success. The five Change Doctors who reveal themselves here take consulting into places previously unexplored. They learn that change does t last long. They learn that hidden creativity exists in every person. They discover they can change the world by reflecting their life values in every meeting, every day.
- PublisherLibri Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFaringdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLibri Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Higgins,Kathleen King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.