All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe research papers and cases in The Changing Dynamics of International Business in Africa provide multi-disciplinary insights on the opportunities and challenges of doing business in Africa, as well as on the changing competitive dynamics in the region, as Western, BRIC and African multinationals intensify their fight for market dominance.
- Author BiographyIfedapo Adeleye is Senior Lecturer of Management and Director of the Emerging and Frontier Markets Initiative at Lagos Business School, Nigeria. He is engaged in research investigating the internationalization of African firms, and has authored over thirty papers, book chapters and cases. He received his PhD from Manchester Business School, UK. Kevin Ibeh is Professor of Marketing and International Business and Assistant Dean for Management at Birkbeck, University of London, UK. He has consulted for the World Bank Group and OECD, and he is considered a leading authority on African multinationals. He has authored over a hundred papers and books. Abel Kinoti is Dean of the Riara School of Business at Riara University, Kenya, and the founding Chair of the AIB Sub-Saharan Africa chapter. He holds a doctorate degree from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University. He has over eighteen years of teaching, research and consulting experience in marketing and international business. Lyal White is Director of the Centre for Dynamic Markets at GIBS, South Africa, where he is also Senior Lecturer of Political Economy and Strategy in Africa, Asia and Latin America. He has authored over twenty book chapters and over a dozen journal articles and research reports.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAIB Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAbel Kinoti,I. Adeleye,Kevin Ibeh,Lyal White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.