All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the successful Routledge 'Working in Asia' series, The Changing Face of Korean Management focuses on a country that is predicted by some experts to become the world's third richest by 2025. South Korea, with its thriving telecommunications and automotive industries, and increasing trade links with China, survived the 1997 Asian Ecomic Crisis better than most. This important textbook explores the key areas of management in this pivotal country in the region, including: * Human Resource Management * Marketing * Operations * Finance * Strategy * Overseas affiliates * Small firms and entrepreneurship * Women Including case studies and interviews with front-line Korean managers to enable a real 'voice' to emerge, and written by native academics, this is a complete analysis of the current state of management structures in South Korea. It is important reading for all students of business and management interested in Asia.
- Author BiographyChris Rowley is the inaugural Professor of Human Resource Management at Cass Business School, London. He is editor of the leading journal, Asia Pacific Business Review, and has published over 70 books and articles. Yongsun Paik is Professor of International Business and Management at Loyola Marymount University, California. He has published widely and serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of World Business and the Journal of International Business and Economy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWorking in Asia
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChris Rowley,Yongsun Paik
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.