All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew, different readings of church history are finally reflecting Christianity's deep roots in every culture worldwide. Gonzalez listens to voices from centers other than the North Atlantic to help us see a different perspective of church history -- a global story that includes those previously marginalized -- as he offers us a hopeful outlook for the future of world Christianity.
- Author BiographyJusto L. Gonz?lez, a retired member of the R?o Grande Conference of the United Methodist Church, went to college and seminary in Cuba before receiving postgraduate degrees from Yale University. He taught at the Evangelical Seminary of Puerto Rico and Candler School of Theology in Atlanta. He played a key part in the founding of the Asociaci?n para la Educaci?n Teol?gica Hispana and of the Hispanic Summer Program. He was also the first executive director of the Hispanic Theological Initiative. Justo has published more than one hundred books, as well as hundreds of articles, and edited the journal Apuntes for twenty years.
- Author(s)Justo L Gonzalez
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.