All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIF YOU LOVE THE CHANNEL ISLANDS, THEN YOU WILL LOVE COLOURING THEM IN! The Channel Islands have charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the islands' unique appeal. Featuring a range of picturesque vistas from Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney and Sark, scenes include sandy beaches, walking trails along cliffs and beautiful inland valleys, to scenic towns and defensive castles that have remained relatively unchanged for centuries. Each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fi re the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils. There are absolutely rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these wonderful images to life.
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations
- Width246 mm
- Height167 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.