All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what really makes charismatic leaders tick. Here, author Jay Conger analysis the things leaders do that make their subordinates more self-assured, optimistic and productive. He reveals how the charismatic leader's qualities can revitalize organizations damaged by long periods of inertia, and why we need charismatic leadership w more than ever before. He also offers advice on how to select and train charismatic leaders?including specific suggestions on how every manager can develop these skills.
- Author BiographyJAY A. CONGER is associate professor of organizational behavior at McGill University, Montreal, Canada. He consults to private and nonprofit organizations worldwide in the areas of organizational change, leadership development, and management education.
- Author(s)Jay A. Conger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/1989
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.