All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionIntriguing and amusing anecdotes highlight this exploration of the history of the Charles River and its denizens. Appealing line drawings illustrate tales of colonial settlers in the Boston, Charlestown, and Cambridge areas as well as accounts of more recent residents, from Captain John Smith, Goverr Winthrop, and John Harvard to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Robert Lowell, and many others.
- Author BiographyArthur Bernon Tourtellot (1913-77) was an American author, screenwriter, and producer. His works include a dozen history books and the screenplay for Barbara Tuchman's <i>The Guns of August.</i>
- Author(s)Arthur Bernon Tourtellot
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ernest J. Donnelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.