CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionHolly O'Neill kws that every charm bracelet tells a story. Many years ago she was sent one with just a single charm attached. The charms have been appearing ever since, often at challenging times, as if her mysterious benefactor kws exactly when she needs a little magic in her life. As a result, Holly's bracelet is her most prized possession. So when she finds someone else's charm bracelet, she feels she has to try to reunite it with its owner. Even if the only clues she has to follow are the charms themselves. On a search that will take her all over New York City at Christmas, Holly becomes ever more determined to piece together the details of this other charmed life. But what she doesn't kw is that her quest may also lead her somewhere she never, ever expected ...
- Author BiographyMelissa Hill lives with her husband Kevin, their daughter Carrie, and their dog Homer in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Previous titles, including The Charm Bracelet, Something from Tiffany's, The Truth About You and Please Forgive Me have all been bestsellers, and her books have been translated into twenty-three different languages. She is a Number One bestseller in Ireland and Italy. You can find out more at www.melissahill.info and at www.facebook.com/melissahillbooks or follow Melissa on Twitter @melissahillbks.
- Author(s)Melissa Hill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2016
- Weight478 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.