All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho doesn't love to cheat? Finally- a successful weight-loss program that allows you to eat that cupcake (and still lose weight!) For nearly a decade, PEERtrainer- a wildly successful online weight-loss lab - has provided its members with the best information on how to be successful at losing weight. Now The Cheat System Diet, tested and proven by hundreds of thousands of PEERtrianer members, brings the expertise to you. The Cheat System Diet is based on a simple list that divides foods into two categories: Cheats and Eats. Cheats are foods we all crave (cookies, anyone?) and Eats are nutrient-dense foods. You can eat as many Eats as you like. And you start with a certain number of Cheats every day, then earn more by making especially healthy choices, like having a big salad before dinner. With The Cheat System Diet, PEERtrainer founder Jackie Wicks takes all information you kw about dieting and gives you a proven framework to make eating work for you: Nothing is restricted; Eats are unlimited; Exercise is reasonable; No need to count calories, fat, fibre, or sugar. With three weeks of comprehensive meal plans, an easy-to-follow exercise schedule, and more than 100 delicious recipes, The Cheat System Diet will Revolutionize your approach to food and shrink your waistline. This supportive, easy-to-follow program allows you to eat well and lose weight, while still enjoying your favourite guilty pleasures.
- Author BiographyJACKIE WICKS founded PEERtrainer, the leading online weight loss community, in 2005, after struggling to lose the 60 pounds she gained during pregnancy. PEERtrainer now reaches over 250,000 active subscribers a week and nearly a million unique visitors a month. US News & World Report calls PEERtrainer one of the best sites to lose weight, and it's been featured on Good Morning America, and in People, the New York Times, WSJ, USA Today, O Magazine, and Good Housekeeping.
- Author(s)Jackie Wicks
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.