All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary book about cheese using the author's recipes and anecdotes to introduce us to a world of cheese which is so much more than just facts and figures. Don't expect lists of dozens of cheeses but do expect to learn about cheese in a relaxed and informative manner - you can even learn how to make fresh cheese. Great salads, warming soups, ideas for scrumptious suppers and special occasions, the recipes are easy to follow. Patricia's 'Travelling Tales' intersperse the chapters - you will feel as enthusiastic about cheese from round the world as she does when you read these narrative interludes. And not forgetting great ideas for cheeseboards, fondues and how to set up your own cheese and wine tasting at home.
- Author BiographyPatricia Michelson founded La Fromagerie cheese shop in Highbury, London in 1991. Patricia is a member of the Guilde des Fromagers, a judge at the British Cheese Awards, a regular contributor to Waitrose Food Illustrated magazine and has appeared on TV and radio. She gives regular tutored cheese and wine tastings to major wine companies and restaurants as well as occasionally at the shop. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Patricia Michelson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.