All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chefs Collaborative is an organisation that educates people how to urish themselves in a way that is better for the planet, for our health and for our communities. This cookbook celebrates the organisation's work by featuring more than 115 original recipes from some of America's best chefs as well as providing practical, relevant information from experts in the sustainable food community on how concepts like sustainable, organic and clean translate into cooking and eating at home. Each section contains information about the principles of sustainability surrounding the main ingredient, with information provided by farmers, artisan producers and activists.
- Author BiographyChefs Collaborative is the leading nonprofit network of chefs that fosters a sustainable food system through advocacy, education and collaboration with the broader food community. The organisation publicly advocates for sustainable food in the greater culinary community, provides chefs with the information and tools necessary to make sustainable purchasing decisions and connects chefs and sustainable food producers.
- Author(s)Chefs Collaborative,Ellen Jackson
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 55 photographs
- Weight1402 g
- Width229 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.