All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuying, selling, teaching, studying and simply enjoying food is Chelsea Market's mission. It hosts dozens of events and classes every week and has seen the birth of thousands of recipes from its inspirational ingredients and kwledgeable experts. Now, to mark its first fifteen years, Chelsea Market is offering a collection of recipes and anecdotes celebrating its eclectic food vendors, vibrant neighbourhood and celebrity personalities. Archival images accompany 100 photos of the finished dishes and lively shots of the market today.
- Author BiographyMichael Phillips is the COO of Jamestown, the real estate firm that runs the Chelsea Market. He oversees the merchandising, leasing, branding and marketing of the Market. He attended the American University in London and serves on the board of the James Beard Foundation. Rick Rodgers is the author of more than 40 cookbooks, including the bestselling Thanksgiving 101. He has written more than a dozen books for Williams-Sonoma and his recipes have appeared in Cooking Light, Fine Cooking and Bon Appetit, among other media outlets.
- Author(s)Michael W. Phillips,Rick Rodgers
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.