All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic of world drama concerns the passing of the old semifeudal order in turn-of-the-century Russia, symbolized in the sale of the cherry orchard owned by Madame Ranevskaya. The work also showcases the great Russian writer's rich sensitivities as an observer of human nature. An inexpensive, high-quality edition, reprinted from a standard edition of the play.
- Author BiographyNext to Shakespeare, Anton Chekhov (1860-1904) is the most popular playwright in the English-speaking world. The Russian physician also wrote a series of remarkable short stories, in which he pioneered the stream-of-consciousness narrative technique.
- Author(s)Anton Pavlovich Chekhov
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight59 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.