All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionBook 6 in the Glory Prep series of Christian young adult vels! Let's take a moment here. The words last term of senior year need some respect, t to mention celebration. They need to be paused over and savored. Excuse me. ... Okay, I'm back. Yes, Lissa Mansfield is back, ready for graduation after overcoming cliques, classes, and controversy (just don't bring up the Callum McCloud video incident from her first term). Her friendships with Gillian, Carly, Shani, and Mac have been through the fire and come out on the other side like pure gold. But the year isn't over yet. Her nemesis, Vanessa Talbot, lets slip a secret so shocking that it could ruin her future-and Lissa holds the key to her total destruction. Lissa could rule the school, if it weren't for her troublesome conscience prompting her to do the hardest thing in the world: the right thing. Full of faith, love, and hope, Lissa, Gillian, Carly, Mac, and Shani lead by example-and this comes out ten-fold in The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth. When others would turn their backs, these girls reach out and try to make things better. You can't read this book and t want to follow their example. Shelley Adina is a wonderful author, whose books one should miss ( matter what your age). -NightsandWeekends.com
- Author BiographyRITA Award(r) winning author and Christy finalist Shelley Adina wrote her first novel when she was 13. It was rejected by the literary publisher to whom she sent it, but he did say she knew how to tell a story. That was enough to keep her going through the rest of her adolescence, a career, a move to another country, a B.A. in Literature, an M.F.A. in Writing Popular Fiction, and countless manuscript pages. Shelley is a world traveler who loves to imagine what might have been. Between books, Shelley loves playing the piano and Celtic harp, making period costumes, and spoiling her flock of rescued chickens.
- Author(s)Shelley Adina
- PublisherMoonshell Books, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonshell Books, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.