All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're all over the definitions of low lights, ruching, and a tankini. But can you spot a Mrs. Potato Head when you see one? That's where The Chicktionary comes in. With the help of Anna Lefler and her collection of 450+ must-kw words and phrases, you'll be in the kw when faced with terms like Aberzombie, Bandeau, George Glass, and Puma. So whether you are dealing with a Residual Girlfriend, diagse yourself with a bad case of Basset Knees, or need to go on a Briet, you'll be prepared for all that comes your way. At the very least, this book will serve as a delightful reminder that everyone has a skeleton in her closet--right next to her fat pants.
- Author BiographyAnna Lefler is an award-winning writer and humourist whose work has appeared online at various humour websites including McSweeney's Internet Tendency and FunnyNotSlutty. Lefler also writes a popular humor blog, LifeJustKeepsGettingWeirder.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Anna Lefler
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight264 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.