All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Holocaust the young Hetty was rounded up by the Nazis and sent for 14 long months to Belsen Concentration Camp. Hetty and her two little brothers were forcefully separated from their parents.This is her story; how she as one of the eldest children had to become the 'Little Mother' t only taking care of her two brothers but also forty young children living in Barrack 211 kwn as 'The Children's House of Belsen'. At fourteen-years-old, an unimaginable task amidst the inhu-mane conditions of hunger, cold, sickness death and despair, she kept up her spirits. A truly remarkable story of a young girl's determination.
- Author(s)Hetty Verolme
- PublisherHetty Verolme
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHetty Verolme
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.