All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last thirty years, China has been reforming its ecomy at breakneck speed. However a surge in nationalism is threatening China's relations with its neighbours and its rise to regional leadership. This book addresses a wide range of factors influencing the development of China's model and its influence on the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyFormer international banker, Dominique de Rambures now lectures on Banking and Finance in China at Pantheon-Sorbonne University, France. He was the first chairman of the Euro Banking Association and, as a follow-up to the G20 decision, he has been assigned a report on 'Migrant Remittances' by the French government. He is the author of Payment Systems and Chine, le Grand Ecart as well as numerous articles in economic reviews.
- Author(s)Dominique De Rambures
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.