All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to fully present, analyse and interpret the Chinese real estate market. Dr Junjian Albert Cao examines the Chinese real estate market's growth trajectory, unique governance and factors affecting values and investment in the context of reforms, rapid ecomic growth and urbanization. The book provides essential insights into the institutional change surrounding the development of the property market, government intervention at local and national levels, taxes and other regulatory charges, and factors such as market practices, ecomic changes, government policies and social changes that affect the value of real estate. Furthermore, the book analyses academic and policy debates on issues such as: * commercial property investment * housing price inflation * property rights protection * affordable and social housing * market practices and regulation * environment and sustainability * taxation * property-led growth * and the reliance of local ecomic growth on the property sector The book offers a comprehensive, in-depth and up-to-date account of the Chinese property market and presents a full assessment of the investment potential of Chinese real estate. It is a must read for students, academics and real estate professionals interested in this fascinating real estate market that has implications for Chinese and the world ecomies.
- Author BiographyJunjian Albert Cao is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Real Estate and Construction at Oxford Brookes University, UK. He previously lectured at Sun Yat-Sen University in China before coming to the UK to study for his PhD, and he has vast research experience on the property market and urban development in China. In addition to supervising PhD students, Dr Cao has carried out several funded research projects on China and has acted as both an internal and external examiner for PhD students in the UK.
- Author(s)Junjian Albert Cao
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge International Real Estate Markets Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note52 black & white tables, 34 black & white halftones, 82 black & white line drawings
- Weight811 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.