Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionTOP 100 - Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Brenna Fox kws she will always love Taylor Rothschild, but she doesn't want to be a black stain on Taylor's promising banking career after the scandal that involved her family. How can she marry him w? Without money Brenna has little choice, but to make a devil's bargain with Taylor's mother, Vivian Rothschild, who will do anything to keep Brenna from marrying her son. Brenna promises never to return to River Run. She prays Taylor will come after her. Vivian sets up Brenna in a new town and pays for her younger sister's medical expenses as long as Brenna tells Taylor thing of the agreement. So Brenna starts a new life and keeps her dark secret, but her love for Taylor never fades. Fate has a way of interfering and sends Taylor Rothschild barreling back into Brenna's life when his car breaks down in Sleepy Hollow. But Taylor isn't alone. He has a new fiancee. Taylor Rothschild swore he'd hate Brenna until the day he dies. Now, as he comes face to face with his past, he learns that there is a thin line between love and hate.
- Author BiographyBrenda Jernigan is a bestselling author. Her books have been nominated for many awards - Book Seller's Best Award, The Maggie Award, and The Holt Medallion Award. Publisher's Weekly said, Brenda Jernigan writes Romance, Adventure and Magic She grew up living the life of a tomboy - climbing trees, playing ball, and excluding starry-eyed romance from her daily repertoire. Brenda discovered the love of books while taking her son to Story Hour at the local library -- she was hooked. She set an ambitious goal and began work on her first novel. She continued to write six more novels in rapid succession. She figured having the same birthday as Ernest Hemingway couldn't hurt. Her books have been printed in several languages and her last book Southern Seduction written under the name of Alexandria Scott was printed in Russian. Web Page - www.brendajbooks.com
- Author(s)Brenda Jernigan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.