Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionFor Eva, kwn to her friends as E, every day is a battle. Her rare, degenerative health condition promises she will never live a rmal life. Despite her limitations, E attends college and pursues her dream of becoming a doctor just like Dr. Steinberg, the man responsible for continuing to keep her alive. But one day, everything changes. E's health takes a turn for the worse, and Dr. Steinberg consults ather specialist, Dr. Reinhardt. E dislikes him on the spot, but Dr. Reinhardt discovers something that puts E's illness in an entirely new light. Not only can her cells cure cancer, but they can prolong life. In short, she is the key to longevity. Dr. Steinberg encourages E to live her own life and find happiness, but Dr. Reinhardt has other ideas. E could make an invaluable contribution to science, and if she would only commit herself to his research facility, she could help save thousands of lives. It's a choice E never wanted to make-but make it she must. A deeply haunting vel, The Choice touches upon subjects close to us all, and ultimately reveals the incredible power of the individual.
- Author(s)Jessica Y Sarabia
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.