All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife's important decisions take the most courage. The Choice explores the difficult struggles Mina Thomas, a nurse with a loving husband, close knit family and successful career endures when she meets Regan Martin and can longer avoid making the choice that will change her life forever.
- Author BiographyMaria V. Ciletti is a registered nurse working as a medical administrator. Her writing credits include five romance novels, The Choice, Clinical Distance, which is the sequel to The Choice, Collide, Entangled, and Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?, the third book in The Choice series. She lives in Northeastern Ohio with her partner Rose. She can be contacted through her website at www.mariaciletti.com.
- Author(s)Maria V Ciletti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.