All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe diet-heart-cholesterol connection is fiction. It has thrived in the consciousness of people with the urishment of forces in the fund-raising community, academia, the government, and the food industry. The motive for maintaining this hoax? Profit! So says Sheldon Zerden, who has seen the myth continue unabated with billions of dollars a year in business. He says that the whole heart-health industry has led sane men of science astray and has compromised the lives of almost everyone. He says that if the truth were admitted, this profit machine would go up in flames and take the food and pharmaceutical industries with it. The Cholesterol Hoax reveals the biggest medical scam of the century -- maybe the biggest scam of all time. It has mushroomed into a trillion dollar business which has compromised the lives of almost everyone.
- Author BiographySheldon Zerden
- Author(s)Sheldon Zerden
- PublisherBridger House Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridger House Publications Inc.
- Content Notetabs.1ch.
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height135 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.