All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chopra Centre for Well Being is a retreat that serves as a beautiful, nurturing place where people can come to heal their physical pain, find emotional freedom, empower themselves, and connect to their inner spiritual life. The food is at the heart of this mission, designed to delight the senses, enliven vitality and tap into the joy of being alive. Now, Deepak Chopra and his colleagues from the Chopra Centre offer you marvellous recipes from this extraordinary place of healing - showing how nature provides us with all the nutrients we need to create meals that are delicious as well as nutritious. Combining modern nutritional science and Ayurveda - the most ancient healing system on the planet - The Chopra Centre Cookbook features more than 200 appetising breakfast dishes, snacks and desserts that take the guesswork out of choosing food that is good for the body, as well as 30 days of balanced meal plans. From Courgette Pecan Bread, Vegetarian Paella and Breakfast Burritos to Rosemary White Bean Soup, Braised Salmon with Mango Tomato Salsa and Unbelievable Double Chocolate Cake, you'll discover a new flavour and enjoyment as the authors show you how to eat food that is good for you, re-establishes the mind-body connection and reverses the aging process.
- Author BiographyDeepak Chopra is the author of countless bestselling books, including The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Quantum Healing and Why Is God Laughing? Chopra founded the Chopra Centre for Well Being in La Costa, California, which is now opening in resorts in North America and Europe as well. Dr David Simon is the Medical Director and co-founder of the Chopra Centre and the author of Return to Wholeness and Vital Energy. He is also the co-author of Grow Younger, Live Longer. Leanne Backer is the Executive Chef of the Chopra Centre and a leader in the field of culinary arts.
- Author(s)David Simon,Deepak Chopra,Leanne Backer
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.