Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christ From Death Arisen demonstrates the missteps in reasoning that characterize objections to the Christian doctrine of Resurrection-Hume's fallacies, a variety of post-Renaissance exegesis, and outright assumptions without foundation. A rigorous methodological critique moves step-by-step and invites the reader to question every argument raised against the claim He has risen. Author Robert Geis asserts that the nature of evidence, its epistemological and metaphysical groundings, gives the Resurrection investigator heightened clarity with which to study Christianity's central tenet. The Christ From Death Arisen is a valuable contribution to Resurrection scholarship that will surely deepen the area of study.
- Author BiographyRobert Geis is the author of two published philosophical works on immortality, Personal Existence After Death: Reductionist Circularities and the Evidence and Descartes' Res: An Interactionist Difficulty in the 1997 collection of essays edited by Brendan Sweetnam, The Failure of Modernism. He is a prelate protosyncellus in the Eastern Orthodox Catholic rite.
- Author(s)Robert Geis
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byPeter A. Redpath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.