All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe new second edition of The Christian Almanac is a day-by-day recounting of the significant moments of Christian and Western history. In it are famous births, deaths, world events and table anniversaries of the last 2000 years. Each day of the calendar year receives a two-page treatment, beginning with an essay about a significant event that took place on that day. The entry for each day also has a list of the most significant events that occurred on that day, battles, political events, key moments in Christian history and so forth. Each day also contains suggested Scripture readings and actions or suggestions that may include music to appreciate, books to read, events to celebrate, or service to render.
- Author BiographyGeorge Grant is an editor and professor of moral philosophy at Bannockburn College. He is the author or co-author of over 50 books. Gregory Wilbur is an acclaimed composer and director of fine arts at Franklin Classical School and professor of aesthetics at Bannockburn College, Tennessee.
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Out-of-print date12/04/2012
- Weight1139 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byGeorge Grant,Gregory Wilbur
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.