All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to Christian homemaking advises readers on everything from meal planning to interior decorating, biblical womanhood to budgeting, serving as a comprehensive handbook for the woman and her home.
- Author BiographyPat Ennis (EdD, Northern Arizona University) is the distinguished professor and director of homemaking programs at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. She previously served as the establishing chair of the Home Economics/Family and Consumer Science Department at the Master's College. She has authored or coauthored several books, resides in Burleson, Texas, and blogs at theEverydayHomemaker.com. Dorothy Kelley Patterson (DTheol, University of South Africa) is professor of theology in women's studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas, where her husband, Paige Patterson, is the president. She is the author of many books, an active homemaker, a frequent speaker and Bible teacher at women's conferences, and a mother and grandmother.
- Author(s)Dorothy Kelley Patterson,Pat Ennis
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight738 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.