All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- Description<i>FamilyLife Today</i> cohost Bob Lepine takes men deeper into what it means to be a Christlike husband. Providing a clear explanation of the spiritual priorities for any godly husband, he supplies practical pointers for making real-life changes. Readers will learn exactly what God expects from them according to biblical principles--t cultural fads. Discover the advice and teachings offered by Bob Lepine and other men who are seeking to follow the divine call of God--to truly be a Christian husband and learn how to put it into practice.
- Author BiographyBOB LEPINE is the cohost of the popular daily radio program FamilyLife Today, heard in more than 200 cities nationwide. Before joining FamilyLife in 1992, Bob was a host of his own radio talk show and also served as news anchor, sales manager, and station general manager. A frequent speaker at FamilyLife Marriage Conferences, he is a member of the board of directors for the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB). Bob and his wife, Mary Ann, have been married for 25 years and have five children.
- Author(s)Bob Lepine
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDennis Rainey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.