All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the great theme of the Christian hope, and the way in which this transforms and sustains the Christian life. The fifth and final volume in this highly engaging series of study guides to the basics of Christian belief reflects on how the creeds give us a framework for Christian living, as much as for Christian believing. Full of stories and helpful illustrations, the material has been tested out on congregations to ensure that it is enjoyable, useful, and easy to read! The Christian Life and Hope follows the well-received Faith and the Creeds (February 2013), The Living God (September 2013), Lord and Saviour: Jesus of Nazareth (April 2014), and Spirit of Grace (November 2014).
- Author BiographyAlister McGrath is Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford, and a prolific author. His other books for SPCK include The Dawkins Delusion?, Why God Won't Go Away and Mere Theology.
- Author(s)Alister McGrath
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.