CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis study offers an overview of Jewish conditions in medieval Western Christendom, and discusses the changing patterns of Christian-Jewish polemical confrontation during the 12th and 13th centuries. Dahan analyzes the common literary genres through which Christians attempted to convert Jews.
- Author BiographyGilbert Dahan is director of research at the Centre National de Recherche Scientifique in Paris, is also a lecturer at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes where he specializes in the religious sciences. He is an expert of Medieval Western Jewish and Christian Histories and Theologies. Jody Gladding is a freelance translator living in France.
- Author(s)Gilbert Dahan
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byJody Gladding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.