All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christian View of God and the World, one of the first major attempts at developing a unified Christian worldview, is still a classic today. The book resulted from a lecture series by James Orr, who covered topics such as general Christian worldview, the alternatives to Christianity, postulates about God's existence and sin, and the incarnation of Christ. The spoken nature of these lectures gives the text an understandable, conversational tone to even the heaviest theology. Orr is one of the best-kwn English-speaking theologians, and his brilliant mind produced a number of great works. These spoken lectures have a different feel than his prose, and fans of Orr will appreciate the new tone.
- Author BiographyJames Orr (1844-1913) was a Scottish theologian born in Glasgow. He ministered at the East Bank Church in Harwick and later was professor of apologetics and theology at the United Free Church College in Glasgow. A highly respected evangelical lecturer both in Scotland and the United States, Orr was a valiant defender of historic orthodoxy in the heyday of liberal Protestantism, as seen in his contributions to The Fundamentals (1909-1915) as well as his chief apologetic work, The Christian View of God and the World.
- Author(s)James Orr
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.